Marvin Windows Series
By redefining a traditional favorite, we've changed the way people look at windows. Introducing the Marvin Ultimate Double Hung - state-of-the-art window design combined with the style and beauty of an earlier era. The interior is exceptionally beautiful, offering authentic-looking lines and hardware, plus jambs that feature more wood than you've ever seen in a double hung - at least in the last fifty years.
Draw deep, fresh breaths of air into your home with the Marvin Awning. Since Awnings can be proportioned to almost any dimension, you can use them alone, stacked vertically or combined horizontally.
The glider is our reliable choice for simple operation and energy efficiency in areas where a swinging sash would be in the way. The single operating sash slides horizontally on a smooth, virtually indestructible track.
Tilt Turns and Hoppers exceed the highest industry standards, making them ideal for applications requiring a high-performance window. And Marvin Tilt Turns and Hoppers will give your home the uniquely European style that has been popular overseas for 50 years.
The Ultimate Casement window from Marvin is the most innovative and highest performing casement on the market, offering expert craftsmanship, countless customization options and superior value. Designed to suit virtually any application, these state-of-the-art windows offer the most durable hardware in the industry, ensuring easy opening and smooth operation over the life of your window.
The graceful curve of a Marvin Bow window is a lovely way to open up any room and capture a view. Our beautiful Bow windows are custom designed and custom sized, so there’s always a Bow window perfect for any project, furthermore Marvin Bay windows will bring light and space into any room.
Add dimension and drama to a window design by incorporating Marvin Special Shape windows. Choose from thousands of shapes to match your dream window, including octagon, hexagon, trapezoid, pentoid, and triangle — virtually any geometric shape you can imagine.
Versatility and unparalleled performance are the leading benefits of the Marvin Round Top windows. You can select from over 60 different Round Top shapes for design flexibility. It has the aesthetics to stand alone and the compatibility to be used as a transom with other Marvin Casements.
We recommend Marvin wood interiors for the following reasons:
- Marvin windows are solid. They are a more heavy duty window than other window companies. Their side rails are beefy and their frame reinforced. We like using Marvin Ultimate Inserts in many oversized window projects.
- Marvin windows are attractive, with a bead molding surrounding the glass. Their lines are clean and smooth.
- The snap in grid system has a spring loaded pin that seats itself in the bead molding of the sashes. The snap in grids are reasonably priced, but I am not crazy about the spring pins. Marvin's simulated divided lite muntins (grids/divided lites) are detailed and available in a few different dimensions. There is a grey spacer bar in between the glass to give the illusion of true divided lites. Marvin will do many variations of custom grids.
- The window exterior also comes in 19 exterior aluminum colors. The interiors are available in pine or primed, mahogany and Douglas fir.
- Marvin windows now have a hidden tilt feature that is much more functional than the older model. It is also available in full or half screens. The new model has an available all wood jamb option that reduces the amount of viewable vinyl to a minimum.
- Beautiful solid wood interior available in six wood species (Mahogany, Cherry, White Oak, Vertical Gain Douglas Fir, and Pine)
April - Special Offer
* Restrictions and conditions apply. Offer not available in all areas. Advertised discounted price, requires purchase and installation of 7 or more windows. Offer discount is calculated based on lowest priced window product. Cost of installation is excluded from the Offer. Minimum job size is 4 windows.
Green is IN!